2022 Stelvio Feature Highlights
The 2022 Alfa Romeo Stelvio is loaded with great features to make it one of the premier luxury SUVs on the market. This capable SUV has been built for the highest level of performance, all while retaining the capability and versatility of an SUV. Featuring highlights such as DNA Drive Mode Select, a Carbon Fibre Driveshaft, available Semi-Autonomous Driving Technology, and many more features, the Stelvio certainly leaves nothing to be desired.
DNA Drive Mode Select
The DNA Drive Mode Select is a premier feature only found in Alfa Romeo models. The Drive Mode Selector feature allows drivers to achieve a tailored driving experience depending on the conditions and their personal preferences. The 2022 Stelvio comes standard with three different selectable modes to choose from:
- Dynamic: For increased power and performance, choose the Dynamic drive mode for an even more exhilarating drive.
- Natural: Natural drive mode is for daily commuting and routine journeys, perfectly balanced between fun and efficient driving.
- Efficiency: For the best possible fuel efficiency, choose the Efficiency mode to spend more time on the roads and less time at the pumps.
Carbon Fibre Driveshaft
A class-first for an SUV, the carbon fibre driveshaft leads to it’s Best-In-Class power-to-weight ratio and optimal handling capabilities. Thanks to this impressive engineering feat, your handling while driving will leave you feeling in complete control due to the responsiveness your Stelvio offers. Coupled with the already perfect 50/50 weight distribution, you won’t find a more balanced SUV on the roads.
Semi-Autonomous Driving Technology
Enhanced for 2022, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio now offers available Semi-Autonomous Driving software, allowing this luxury SUV to intelligently assist you and handle certain aspects of your driving experience. Included as a part of the various Alfa Romeo safety systems, Semi-Autonomous Level 2 Driving Enhancements include:
- Lane Keep Assist: Alerts drivers when drifting out of designated lane lines.
- Active Blind Spot Assist: Rear-mounted sensors allow the Stelvio to see oncoming traffic in your blind spot and provide alerts.
- Driver Attention Alert: An advanced algorithm provides subtle alerts when drivers lose attention while driving.
- Traffic Sign Recognition: Forward sensors recognize traffic signs, allowing the vehicle to apply brakes and maintain the speed limit where necessary.
- Highway and Traffic Jam Assist: Adjusts speed, braking, and steering based on traffic conditions at both city and highway speeds.
These are just some of the great features that help the 2022 Alfa Romeo Stelvio stand out above the rest of the luxury SUV class. You can find your next Stelvio model by visiting our Vaughan location today and test drive one of many great models from our lot. At Maranello Alfa Romeo, our team is dedicated to finding you the right Alfa Romeo model to fit your desires and lifestyle. Book your appointment with us today, and see why we’re the premier luxury vehicle dealership here in the Vaughan region.