Alfa Romeo Stelvio Safety Features in Vaughan
The 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio is an incredibly safe luxury performance SUV, with some of the most advanced safety features on the market today. The engineers at Alfa Romeo have worked tirelessly over the years to ensure that you can trust the Alfa Romeo brand with your family's safety. We’ve outlined select features that are both standard and available on the 2021 Stelvio model lineup, for you to better understand exactly how this SUV works to keep you safe. For all your Stelvio needs or questions, trust the experts here at Maranello Alfa Romeo to provide you all the information you need about this SUV.
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS)
The Advanced Driver Assistance System is a suite of safety systems that deliver Level 2 semi-autonomous driving technology to Alfa Romeo drivers. The ADAS enables the vehicle to control the accelerator, brakes, and steering in specific conditions. This robust system aims to strike a balance between enhancing driving pleasure as well as driving support. Check out the full list of systems that help provide your Stelvio with semi-autonomous driving:
- Lane Keep Assist - Subtle steering adjustments that help prevent your Stelvio from drifting out of it’s lane.
- Active Blind Spot Assist - Rear mounted sensors that alert you to when there are people or vehicles entering your blind spots.
- Driver Attention Alert - Utilizes artificial intelligence to accurately determine when you need to be alerted, to promote focused driving.
- Traffic Sign Recognition - Forward-facing cameras and navigation software accurately determine signage and speed limits for the Stelvio to follow.
- Traffic Jam Assist - Automatic adjusting of speed, steering, and braking in both city and highway traffic, depending on conditions.
Advanced Integrated Brake System
The 2021 Stelvio also offers an advanced braking system that fully optimizes the energy dispersion of the brakes. For ultimate control while decelerating or stopping, the Stelvio automatically matches the pressure applied to each wheel’s brake pads for even energy distribution. This allows the driver to be fully confident that they’ll remain in complete control while braking in their 2021 Stelvio.
These are just some of the great safety features that help the 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio stand out above the rest of the luxury luxury performance SUV class. You can find your Stelvio model by visiting our Woodbridge location today. At Maranello Alfa Romeo, our team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your Alfa Romeo model. Book your appointment with us today, and see why we’re the premier luxury vehicle dealership here in the Vaughan region.